Take a look at the list of this weekend’s planned roadwork and lane closures around metro Atlanta’s interstates, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation.
• One right westbound lane at Powers Ferry Road in Cobb County will close for construction beginning Friday at 9 p.m. It will reopen Saturday at 5 a.m.
• One right lane of Hickory Grove Road at I-75 in Cobb County will be closed down with flagging for construction beginning Saturday at 9 p.m. It will reopen Sunday at 5 a.m.
• One northbound left lane from Mt. Carmel to Jodeco in Fulton County has been closed since Monday for construction. It will reopen Sunday at 5 a.m.
• Two left lanes closed from Hudson Bridge Road to Flippen Road in Fulton County Thursday at 9 p.m. They will reopen Saturday at 5 a.m.
• Two right eastbound lanes from Fulton Industrial Boulevard to the I-285 southound ramp in Fulton County will close for deep milling and patching on the road.
• One left northbound lane will close from Hickory Grove to Ga. 92 in Cobb County for construction from Saturday at 9 p.m. until Sunday at 5 a.m.