Take a look at the complete list of this weekend’s planned roadwork and lane closures around metro Atlanta’s interstates, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation
• The Express Lanes Project will require a detour southbound to SR 3/US 41/Cobb Parkway. Traffic traveling I-75 southbound to Cobb Parkway will be directed to take the ramp to I-285 westbound and travel westbound to Paces Ferry Road (Exit 18). Traffic will then be directed to turn left on Paces Ferry Road followed by another left to enter I-285 eastbound via the ramp from Paces Ferry. The detour will take place from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday.
• Two southbound lanes will close at Barrett Parkway from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday.
• One northbound and one southbound lane will close between Chastain Road and Wade Green Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday.
• One southbound lane will close on the on-ramp to the Canton Road Connector from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
• A flagging operation will take place on Bells Ferry Road under I-75 from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
• Work on the South Metro Express Lanes will require one lane and shoulder closure southbound between Jodeco Road and Jonesboro Road from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
• Sign structure work will require two northbound and two southbound lane closures between Windy Hill Road and SR 120 Loop/North Marietta Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Saturday.
• Alternating lanes will close between the I-75 interchange and SR 3/US 41/Cobb Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday.
• Sign structure work will also require two westbound and one eastbound lane closures at Bouldercrest Road from 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Additionally, sign structure work will require two westbound lane closures between SR 139/Riverdale Road and the I-85 interchange from 12 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Lastly, sign structure work will require one westbound lane closure at SR 54/Jonesboro Road from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday.
• One eastbound lane will close at the I-675 interchange from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday.
• Work on the South Metro Express Lanes will require one northbound lane and shoulder closure at SR 138/Stockbridge Road continuously from 7 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Contractors will bore a cable line under the interstate starting on the access roads. The bore will require a traffic pace on the southbound and northbound lanes between SR 155/Clairmont Road and SR 42/North Druid Hills Road. Law enforcement will stop traffic in 15-minute intervals. The work will take place from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Sunday.
• One eastbound lane and the shoulder will close between SR 70/Fulton Industrial Boulevard and the I-285 interchange from 9 p.m. Friday to 7 p.m. Sunday. and finally
• Ttwo eastbound lanes will close between SR 139/Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and Joseph E. Lowery Boulevard from 10 p.m. Friday to 7 p.m. Sunday.