Take a look at the complete list of this weekend’s planned roadwork and lane closures around metro Atlanta’s interstates, according to the Georgia Department of Transportation
• The Express Lanes project will require one northbound lane closure between SR 92/Alabama Road and Towne Lake Parkway and one southbound lane will close between SR 92/Alabama Road and Chastain Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• One southbound lane will close on I-75 at the SR 5/SR 5 Spur/Canton Road Connector and at SR 280/Delk Road from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
• Sign structure work will require one southbound lane closure between SR 120 Loop/North Marietta Parkway and SR 5/I-575 Connection from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday.
• One lane will close southbound between SR 20/SR 81 and Jonesboro Road from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for guardrail repairs.
• The Express Lanes project will require one lane closure and a traffic pace on the westbound collector-distributor lanes to Cobb Parkway. The traffic pace will slow traffic to allow Georgia DOT contractors to set beams for the Express Lanes project. The traffic pace will take place during the lane closure from 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• One eastbound lane will close between SR 155/Flat Shoals Road and SR 54/Jonesboro Road and one westbound lane will close between SR 260/Glenwood Road and the I-20 interchange from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Two westbound lanes and one eastbound lane will close at the I-675 interchange from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• Rolling lane closures will require two southbound lanes to close between SR 74/Senoia Road and Cleveland Avenue nightly from 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Monday.
• One eastbound lane will close between SR 139/Martin Luther King Jr. Drive and the I-285 interchange from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday.
• Two eastbound and two westbound lanes and the on and off ramps will close between SR 12/U.S. 278 and Alcovy Road continuously from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
State routes, highways and surface streets
• Rolling lane closures on Ga. 400 will require one northbound and one southbound lane to close between Lenox Road and SR 140/Holcomb Bridge Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for striping.
• One lane will close at the intersection of SR 237/Piedmont Road and Habersham Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday and 9 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday. and finally
• On SR 166/Campbellton Road/Langford Parkway, one eastbound lane and one westbound lane will close between Barge Road and Sylvan Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for striping.