Most of the lane closures this weekend will be concentrated on I-75 of the metro area’s interstates, although I-285 will continue to see closures around the Cobb Parkway area.
- The Express Lanes project will require two lane closures southbound at Barrett Parkway and a traffic detour at Barrett Parkway. Southbound traffic will be directed to exit the interstate at Barrett Parkway (Exit 269) then resume travel on the interstate via the southbound entrance ramp from Barrett Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- The Express Lanes Project will also require one northbound and one southbound lane closure between Wade Green Road and Chastain Road and two lanes will close on Frey Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- The Express Lanes project will require one lane closure southbound from SR 120/South Marietta Parkway to Delk Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- Work on the South Metro Express Lanes will require various lane closures northbound and southbound between Jonesboro Road and Hudson Bridge Road/Eagles Landing Parkway from 9 p.m. Friday to 7 a.m. Monday
- One northbound and one southbound lane will close between Barrett Parkway and Chastain Road from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Sunday for work on the Express Lanes project.
- One northbound and one southbound lane will close between SR 92/Alabama Road and SR 140/Hickory Flat Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- One lane will close westbound between Cobb Parkway and the I-75 interchange from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Tuesday.
- Work on the Express Lanes Project will require one lane closure on the westbound collector-distributor lane between Cumberland Parkway and Cobb Parkway from 9:30 a.m. Friday to 4 p.m. Sunday.
- A rolling closure will require two southbound lanes to close between SR 14 Spur/SR 279/Old National Highway and SR 280/South Cobb Drive from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- Crews will stripe the northbound and southbound on and off ramps between Cleveland Avenue and the I-285 interchange nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday. No ramps will close at any time.
- Two eastbound lanes and two westbound lanes will close between SR 280/H.E. Holmes and SR 139/Martin Luther King Jr. Drive from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- Two eastbound lanes will close between Almon Road and SR 142/John R. Williams Highway continuously from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
State routes, highways and surface streets
- Two northbound lanes and one southbound lane will close on SR 9/Peachtree Road between Pharr Road and Buckhead Avenue from 4:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday.
- One lane will close at the intersection of SR 237/Piedmont Road and Habersham Road from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- On SR 166/Campbellton Road/Langford Parkway, one eastbound lane and one westbound lane will close between Barge Road to Sylvan Road nightly from 9 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday.
- One lane will close on SR 279/Old National Highway from the Fayette County line to SR 14/US 29/Roosevelt Highway from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for resurfacing.