MARTA is launching a program to reward its regular customers.
Now through Sept. 14, 2015, MARTA riders can earn free, round-trip fares based on the number of trips they take during the promotion period.
Customers will earn two to four round-trip Breeze tickets (valued at $5.50) depending on the number of trips they take.
- 60-80 trips in the promotion period will earn two round-trip Breeze tickets.
- 81-100 trips in the promotion period will earn three round-trip Breeze tickets.
- 101-plus trips in the promotion period will earn four round-trip Breeze tickets.
- Breeze Card must be registered.
- “Pass backs” between customers to increase trip numbers are not permitted.
- MARTA Employees, vendors or contractors are not eligible.
- Any fraud or abuse of the Breeze Card will result in disqualification.
- All riders (Bus, rail and Mobility) are eligible.
Customers can retrieve their Breeze tickets from the MARTA Five Points Ridestore from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15, 2015 only. To determine if rewards trips have been earned, customers can log onto www.itsmarta.com/promotions and enter the serial number from their Breeze card for results.